One Water Forum | October 21, 2021 | Imagine A Day Without Water
The“One Water" Forum was a live and interactive broadcast with state and city directors discussing the importance of water and the need to invest in water infrastructure. It was a part of the October 21, 2021, second annual statewide Imagine A Day Without Water celebration.
- Ernest Lau - Manager & Chief Engineer (Board of Water Supply)
- Wesley T. Yokoyama - Director & Chief Engineer (City's Department of Environmental Services)
- Roger Babcock - Director & Chief Engineer (City's Department of Facility Maintenance)
- Suzanne Case - Chairperson (State Department of Land and Natural Resources)
- Christin Reynolds - Moderator (Director at One World One Water)
Mahalo to All of the One Water Contest Winners!
The BWS thanks everyone who participated in our "One Water Contest."
Winners won prizes from the following agencies by correctly answering the water-related question of the hour:
- Honolulu Board of Water Supply
- Dept. of Environmental Services
- Dept. of Facility Maintenance
- Honolulu Office of Climate Change, Sustainability and Resiliency
- DLNR's Commission on Water Resource Management
- DLNR's Department of Forestry and Wildlife
- UH College of Tropical Agriculture & Human Resources
Click here to view contest rules for the "One Water Contest."
Honolulu Mayor Rick Blangiardi & Hawaii Governor David Ige declare Oct. 21, 2021, "Imagine A Day Without Water Day."
Participating State of Hawaii & Neighbor Island Agencies
Participating City and County of Honolulu Agencies